Will housing and travel expenses be provided for students outside of Toronto who are offered an in-person position?

If students (a) do not live within a commutable distance to Toronto but (b) want to do one of the in-person projects and (c) are willing to move to Toronto for the time of the SROP, then we will arrange for housing in one of the summer residences. We will also cover travel to and from Toronto at the beginning and end of the program up to $1000. Though travel must be booked through our Department rather than independently for reimbursement purposes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *