Do I need to submit my official undergraduate transcript?

No, we accept “unofficial” undergraduate transcripts that are usually available through your University’s online services. Official transcripts almost always cost money, so we are not requiring them. We do not want any fees associated with applying to the SROP.

Related FAQ

What is supposed to go in the “Notes on Transcript” item in the application?

We will use your academic transcript for two purposes during the application review process: Ensure that you will have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate education by the start of the SROP Review your academic performance Please use the “Notes on Transcript” item on the Application to tell us anything you want us to…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *