Am I eligible if I already graduated?

To be eligible for the Canada SROP, you must be currently enrolled at a university and/or graduated in the 2023 – 2024 Academic Year. In other words, students who are graduating this academic year are eligible for Canada SROP. If you received a bachelors degree (i.e., you graduated) on or before the start of the Fall 2023 semester, then unfortunately you would not be eligible for the program.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *